Acme Bed Bases are available in full, queen, California king, and Eastern king and 6”, 7.5”, and 10” heights. We make them from high-grade steel as a freestanding bed with mattress supports. We include tubular support legs for maximum strength and stability.
Acme Bed Bases *Patent Pending
Acme Bed Bases are available in full, queen, California king, and Eastern king and 6”, 7.5”, and
10” heights. We make them from high-grade steel as a freestanding bed with mattress supports. We include tubular support legs for maximum strength and stability.
Our engineers continue to perfect this product that saves time and money for hotels and motels as well as consumers. We’ve got a USA-patent pending.
Eight Reasons Why the Hospitality Industry Chooses Acme Bed Bases
- Our bed base is an all steel construction, with baked on finish all done by hand. No lead paint concerns here.
- Every piece is made in our Statesville, NC facility. We have a USA-patent pending.
- A low profile that’s completely enclosed helps you avoid the need to clean under beds and prevents the loss of articles left underneath beds. Have you ever left something behind at a hotel or relative’s home because it ended up under the bed? A bed base eliminates the chances of anything, literally anything, getting under a bed.
- Once the unit is assembled, it’s tied together and can easily be moved should the need arise to clean carpet or rearrange furnishings. Our model does not need to be disassembled for moving -no risk of losing parts and time.
- An offset open end provides necessary spacing of a support tube under the shoulder area of the person. Most of a person’s weight is in the upper torso/shoulder area, so that’s where we put the support.
- The entire assemblage is lightweight with only a few parts. The entire bed base fits into a small carton making shipping easy and shipping costs very low.
- Assembly takes only a Phillips screwdriver (a cordless drill with a Phillips driver makes the job go quicker).
- We have designed special “leader point screws” that will self-guide into the tapped tube members.